08:00 - 08:30
Registration & Welcome Coffee
09:00 - 10:15
Session 5: Sustainable Industrial Water Use: Developments & Opportunities
- What are the current water usage demands of major industrial users in the Kingdom: mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, agriculture and petrochemicals?
- Evaluating water management and efficiency solutions for industrial use; what are the KPIs/benchmarks for efficiency and environmental compliance in each sector?
- How has Vision 2030 impacted each industrial user and what opportunities will this create for water industry stakeholders?
- In what ways are industrial users benefitting the environment through water stewardship schemes
10:45 - 12:00
Session 6: Opportunities in Wastewater: Reuse, Recharge & Reducing the Environmental Impact
Majd HamdallahEngineered Systems Director, Middle EastGE Water & Process Technologies
Dr Gustavo DiazAdvisor of Deputy Minister for Water AffairsMinistry of Environment, Water & Agriculture
- Investment opportunities in managing the resource, recharge, recovery and reuse (RRR) of wastewater
- Innovative industrial wastewater treatment and reuse solutions : lessening the environmental impact
- Wastewater as a viable resource and the use of wastewater to strengthen the water-energy-food nexus
- Reducing chemical consumption in the Saudi water market
13:15 - 13:30
Closing Remarks & End of Forum